Crockpot Buffalo Dip
Let’s admit it, the reason many of us attend a Super Bowl party is the endless greasy, cheesy, rich delicious food. Although we may be on a January diet, this party is the perfect excuse to blow that off for a night and indulge. Every good party needs a good chip and dip combination Football fans know this better than anyone. Nothing beats a good crockpot dip that can be made quickly and enjoyed warm throughout the game. One of my all-time favorite dips is a Buffalo Chicken Dip that my best friend introduced me to. It is always a crowd pleaser and a fan favorite, despite the score of the game.
- 2 cups chopped/shreddedrotisserie chicken
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened (you can also use low-fat, but it has a tendency to separate a bit in a slow cooker)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat, 3-cheese ranch mix
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 tbs. garlic salt
- 1/2 – 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce, depending on how strong you want the BBQ sauce flavor to be
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until well combined
- Place ingredients in a slow cooker on high, stirring occasionally. Once dip is hot and all the ingredients are melted together, you can set the cooker on warm while serving.
- Garnish with more shredded cheddar and green onions. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies. Enjoy!